If you are a registered user of Flipdeck, we store the Personally Identifiable Information (PII) you entered when you registered in order to provide our services and manage your account. We do not access or use your information except in the following instances:
- You provide authorization via our Managed account packages
- You provide us with your Support pin in order to access your account to solve a support problem
- For necessary application upkeep by internal authorized personnel
- To comply with the law
- If you are a registered user of Flipdeck, you may view and update the PII we have stored about you anytime by viewing your Profile after you have logged in.
- If you are the recipient of a Card email sent by a user of Flipdeck, we do not store your information. If you decide that you would no longer like to receive Flipdeck emails from that user, you may unsubscribe from that account’s Card emails by clicking the link at the bottom of the email. We do store the record of your unsubscribe, but your email address is encrypted and cannot be read.
- Flipdeck app usage statistics are collected to provide clients usage metrics for their account and enhance our products.
- Website usage statistics are collected using Google Analytics. You may view more about Google's data protection here.
- As a result of interactions with us using a social network, we may communicate with you using that social network or other channel appropriate to the communication.
- We do not sell or rent email addresses or contact information to List Marketers or any other unaffiliated companies.
- Our app and this site may contain or permit links to other sites or applications. We are not responsible for the performance, content or privacy policies of 3rd party sites or applications. Users are responsible for their use of any 3rd party content, data or images including ensuring their right to use this content for their purposes.