Looking for cost effective sales enablement, sales tools, or marketing content management?
The high-cost road:
If you are a large company or have a large budget, you can spend a lot of money on sales enablement and content management. The reports you get are impressive — but they come with a hidden cost. Someone must feed the system with data in order to get the impressive reports, and that someone is your salesperson.
Published estimates (Forbes 2018) show sales teams spend an average of 9 hours per week feeding data into these high-cost systems to generate impressive reports — which hopefully mean something to management. Wouldn't you rather have your sales teams spending that time with customers and mastering virtual selling?
The low-cost, low-risk road:
If you don't have the budget for the high-cost road, take the more cost-effective road. Flipdeck saves in a number of ways to help you improve your ROI.
- Sales doesn't need to feed the system, and Marketing doesn't need to move the content.
- Sales reps don't spend time learning a complex system.
- You don't pay for more than you need, and there are plans for both individuals and teams of all sizes.
- Easy onboarding: Cards and decks are a familiar concept (think trading cards) that is easy to understand, navigate, and apply to a channel sales strategy.
- Whether the selling process is in person or virtual, "Stall Outs" are minimized — with Flipdeck, a salesperson can create curated content packages and deliver product and service information to prospects "on the spot."