How is Flipdeck different?
Empower Your Service Teams with Easy Access to Key Content
Do any of these common challenges sound familiar?
- We're having trouble keeping our customer representatives, service providers, support representatives, subject matter experts, and other team members on the same page when it comes to service content.
- Service team reps are spending too much time jumping between multiple platforms and are creating complicated workarounds to find the support content they need — and the service cycle is suffering.
- We need help making sure all team members are consistently trained, and we'd like to be able to recognize top performers.
Communication is key
Team communication can be difficult, especially when team members are remote or in the field. No matter where service team members are located, Flipdeck can help you support and empower them.
- Stay connected — Flipdeck's centralized content repository puts links to the latest and greatest content at your service team's fingertips, no matter where that content is located.
- Stay up-to-date — Easily push notifications for new/updated content to team members to alert them of any changes.
In addition to improving internal team communication, Flipdeck can also help empower quality interactions with customers. When service reps are confident that they have the right content at the ready, they can help customers effectively and quickly — even while on-the-go.
Promote a consistent workflow
With Flipdeck, you can equip team members with the essential resources they need to seamlessly perform their jobs. Because Flipdeck is simple and visual, it's easy for service reps to quickly find the support content they're looking for. There's no need to search through multiple platforms hoping to find the right web media or technical resources.
Flipdeck gives you the ability to locate and send service documents right away. Create cards with resources for any issue or circumstance service reps might run into while in the field — like service tips, special promotions, technical support, and program renewals. For example, when service engineers have instant access to a well-done Service Contract & Renewal program (that they carry in their pocket), they can send it to the customer on the spot — no need to wait until they're back in the office.
Flipdeck is the SaaS Solution for Your Service Teams
Flipdeck is a web-based tool that makes it easy to find and share the content your customer needs in the moment.
Cards & decks are a familiar concept that is easy to understand and navigate. Create cards that link to any content you like — complete with images, description text, and links to web pages, documents, or videos. Flipdeck makes it easy to organize and share existing materials that engage your audience, answer common questions, drive traffic to your website, and help close deals.
You can also pull together your Flipdeck cards into an online content Collection that you use over and over or tailor it for a specific audience, company, or person. Select the content you need and create a custom URL that you can send via social media, Microsoft Teams or Zoom chat, email, text, and more.
What's a Flipdeck card?
Any information you like can be put on a card — complete with an image, text, and links to web pages, documents, or videos. For example:
Service Tip Card
New instructions for removal of safety locks.
Installation and travel hours are to be reported separately on timecards starting next week
Annual Certification Training is required of all service engineers by September 30.
Check out the new Service Contract program. It incorporates changes requested by customers.
Check out our DIY videos
Some of what we do in a service call, you can do yourself if you are handy.
Five Tips before we show up
What can you do to make our job easier and the bill lower.
Specials on Supplies
Check out promotions on the stuff you use regularly.
Flipdeck Analytics for Service Teams
Flipdeck Analytics will show you which service engineers shared which content resources with customers. You'll have metrics on what content users and recipients clicked on, which recipients are responding to emails, how many times your Card Collections are viewed, and more.
You could use these metrics to:
- Provide a source of knowledge to keep resources current and provide your service team with content that's useful
- See top performing cards and stop wasting money on printed materials that are not being used
- Understand service team performance — so you can assess who might need more assistance or training