"Plus up" your classic sales process
Step 3: Sales Presentation
- Present your value proposition for the category the prospect selected, pointing out any available options.
- Wrap up with a summary of how your product/service satisfies the category the prospect chose.
Step 4: Trial Close
- Say something like, "Have you found what you are looking for?"
- If they say "Yes," stop talking and go to Steps 9 and 10.
- If they hesitate, you can say something like, "Your hesitation makes me think there might be something I haven’t covered. Help me understand. What is it?"
- Listen and deal with the objection or question.
- Say something like, "Did that answer your questions or concerns?"
- You hope you will hear "Yes" so you can repeat the close. If you don’t get it, welcome to Step 5.
Step 5: Competition Enters
It would be very helpful to know who the other players are, but you are not likely to get that information directly — so look for clues as you move into Step 6.
Step 8: Win or Lose
- If you lost, be gracious. There could be other opportunities with this customer in the future.
- If you won congratulations! You have the beginnings of a great new customer relationship. Proceed to step 9.
Step 10: Purchasing Mechanics
- Keep things moving forward. Make sure the customer has everything they need on the spot (current pricing, specs, how to order information etc.) for their internal process. (Be grateful if you have Flipdeck.)
- Don't get complacent. Your competition may try a last-minute Hail Mary play.
- Continue to follow up until the purchase order is received.
- Complete the process with a thank you follow-up message — such as "Thank You" cards you have stored in your Flipdeck account.
Step 11: Order Received
Bring the sale home and deliver on what you promised.
"Plus up" the classic sales process with Flipdeck
Flipdeck is built for sales content. Our simple cards & decks approach helps ensure that your sales team can quickly find and deliver the right content to your buyers at the right time.
- Your customers get the information they need in real time, lessening the chance of sales stalling out.
- You'll know which marketing content is working and which is not.
- Your sellers have the content they need in hand to move buyers to the close.
Give Flipdeck a try with our low-risk pilot, and let the results speak for themselves.