Flipdeck Announces Its Next Generation Platform for Organizing and Delivering Digital Content
This major upgrade deepens analytics insights, enhances visual impact, and more.
Los Gatos, California — July 14th, 2022
Silicon Valley-based Flipdeck announced today that the Flipdeck Summer 2022 release is available now.
"The Summer '22 release represents a significantly enhanced platform for Flipdeck customers," said Lee Mayfield, President of Presentek, the creator of Flipdeck. “We are introducing Flipdeck Full View Analytics — so our customers can really know what's working, what's not, and who the power users and innovators are. With this knowledge, users get more effective, content becomes more relevant, and wasted motion is eliminated."
"We're also thrilled to announce enhanced visual impact for Flipdeck Collections," said Mayfield. "Customers can easily package their Flipdeck content to present with high impact, tell effective stories, customize information to a specific audience, grab viewer attention with video, and more."
New in Flipdeck's Summer 2022 Release
- Flipdeck Full View Analytics (with Content Metrics and User Metrics)
- Enhanced Card Collections (to present with high impact)
- Reimagined visual decks interface
- Searchable cards and decks
- Faster editing and sharing of content
Read more about Flipdeck's new features
The Summer '22 release marks the second generation of Flipdeck, launched in 2017. The Flipdeck SaaS platform enables users to organize and deliver their digital content quickly in a professional, easy-to-consume digital format. One of the ways in which Flipdeck is unique is that users don't have to move their content. It can remain wherever it lives — that's a website, cloud storage account, social media feed, video streaming service, or any location with an accessible link. By organizing links to online content on visual Flipdeck cards, contained in logical decks, users can quickly find, access, and share content with those who need it.
"This version of Flipdeck is a huge step forward in user experience. Flipdeck is already known for being a visual tool, but this release is simply beautiful and incredibly easy to use," said Mayfield. "Our customers' top requested capabilities are a part of this release. We've received great feedback from Flipdeck users who represent marketing departments, sales teams, independent reps, and innovative business services professionals."
Jonathan B. Smith, a business strategist and EXPERT EOS® IMPLEMENTER said, "I work with progressive companies in the scale-up phase and deal with highly capable individuals, and I'm able to quickly select the information I want to deliver from the inventory of Flipdeck Cards I created. My busy clients get a tailored collection of links to my content that's professionally presented and visual. I've been able to use Flipdeck to organize my presentation of content to focus my clients' attention where I need it to be, saving everyone time. Chances are pretty good that I have a Flipdeck card that addresses most topics that come up in client conversation, and I can just Flip them a Link."
Details of Key Enhancements (Flipdeck Summer '22 Release)
- Next gen analytics
- This enhancement makes it possible to see which users are active, what content they're using, which content is getting engagement, and what's driving that engagement. View analytics for each user and for each Flipdeck card — including click & send information.
- Enhanced card collections
- Create a visual landing page for content with Flipdeck Collections. Users can use the Collections feature to present with high impact, customize content to a specific audience or organization, add a video intro, and more. Collections can now be viewed in a sortable, visual index, and users can also use streamlined creation and editing tools.
- Interface improvements
- The re-imagined interface provides an even more visual and modern look and feel for faster and easier navigation.
- Searchable cards and decks
- The new Search function makes it possible to find word/phrase matches in card and deck titles, content, and links — so users can quickly locate the exact information and resources they need.
- Card enhancements
- Users can now view all cards in a deck at once without needing to scroll. Selected cards can now be stored in a visual queue until users are ready to send them or ready to create a collection.
- Flexible card editing
- Cards can now be tailored to the user's exact needs with the ability to customizable labels, reorder links, and move sections around.
- Quality-of-life improvements
- Other capabilities added in this release include a hidden "Notes Layer" on the back of cards, the ability to favorite cards, and more.
New users can try the next generation release of Flipdeck now by creating an account at https://app.flipdeck.com.
Flipdeck is a SaaS technology solution that helps businesses organize and share information in seconds. Equally compatible with individuals and enterprise-level corporate salesforces, Flipdeck makes go-to content instantly accessible from any device.
Shorten the sales cycle. Move deals through the funnel faster. Understand user engagement through robust analytics. Warm up prospects before interactions with conversation-starting content. Flipdeck can facilitate it all. Learn more at www.flipdeck.com.
Flipdeck is a registered trademark of Presentek, Inc. based out of Silicon Valley (Los Gatos, CA).
About Jonathan B. Smith
Jonathan B. Smith is an entrepreneur, author, and business strategist who has worked with 125+ high growth entrepreneurial companies in 850+ sessions to help them improve strategy, execution, and results. An EXPERT EOS® IMPLEMENTER, Smith specializes in helping entrepreneurs and their leadership teams solve root problems, lead more effectively, and gain Traction® in their businesses through a simple proven operating system. Since 2013, 25 of his clients have successfully exited their businesses. His passion is helping others believe they can achieve what they once thought was impossible.
Learn more at www.eosworldwide.com/jonathan-smith.